Our “Change of Lifestyle” Instructor Internship Program is the premium internship we offer. With the resume which you can write after this Internship we can guaranty you a job in the diving industry. It includes the whole procedures how to run a profitable dive centre/ dive resort. Everything from A – Z is included, so no questions will be unanswered at the end of the Internship.
This internship starts at Divemaster or better at Dive Control Specialist level. So we assume that you have already logged some dives up to at least 50 dives.
Our “Change of Lifestyle” internship includes a minimum of the following:
- (Dive Guide Course – DG*)
- (Science of Diving Specialty – DM*)
- Dive Control Specialist Course (DCS)
- Instructor Training Course (ITC)
- Stress & Rescue Instructor Course
- Perfect Buoyancy Instructor Course
- Nitrox Instructor Course
- Navigation Instructor Course
- Night Instructor Course
- Deep Instructor Course
- Digital U/W Photo Instructor Course
- Gas Blender Instructor Course
- Computer Diving Instructor Course
- Sidemount Instructor Course
- Fish ID Instructor Course
- Shark Instructor Course
- U/W Naturalist Instructor Course
- Respond Right / React Right First Aid Instructor**
- Rebreather try out
* this level should be already achieved, if not extra charges will apply!
** Respond Right is the preferred First Aid in English, as React Right is not a full First Aid course due to some scenarios missing!
- Sales Specialist
- Boat Operation Specialist
- Equipment Specialist
- Compressor Operation Specialist
- Web and Facebook promotion
- Dive Centre Photo Pro
This Scuba Diving Internship will take 6 month and in this 6 month you will take many courses, have many home study assignments and pass exams and evaluations.
BUT you also will join fun-divers during their exploration of the many stunning reefs and walls around Moalboal, Cebu, while observing the guides.
When do they turn or go to shallower depths and why? How they make sure all divers are safe at the surface with ample reserve air in their tanks? How can they find all this little creatures?
You will join and assist Instructors during their diver training, so you can pick the best of each Instructor, which fit your own style. YES we don’t want clones copying exactly one Instructor, find your own teaching style while you are here with us and you don’t have to find it while actual training.
You will fill tanks, YES, most internships are not including this, as they just teach Divemasters or Instructors how to guide divers. But believe us it is way easier to find a job if you can list Tank filling, Nitrox blending, Equipment repair and maintenance in your resume.
Also if you open your own dive centre one day you need to know how to do it to teach your staff
The Course includes all the elements required for completion: your own copy of the Diveguide, Science of Diving, Dive Control Specialist, Instructor Training Course, Specialty and First Aid Instructor manuals, internationally recognized SSI Instructor Certification cards, high quality instruction from a highly qualified experienced instructors, tea, coffee, water, light refreshments and free access to wifi internet connection.
- PHP 450,000.00
- min. 180 days
- many theory lessons
- min. 14 pool sessions
- min. 20 Open water dives
- 18 years old or above
- This course can be started any day
- Dive Guide Instructor