Freediving Basic is your chance to get wet and experience what basic freediving is all about. Signing up for a Freediving Basic course is a great way to decide whether getting a freediving certification is right for you.
This is nothing short of awesome!
Learn the necessary skills and knowledge to partake in the recreational sport of Freediving (Breath-hold diving) in a safe and enjoyable manner and achieve the following performance standard:
- Dynamic swimming for 30 meters
- SWB Rescue, LMC Surface Rescue
- The equipment for free diving, its importance and how to select the correct pieces to suit you
- The physiology of freediving is key to understanding how your body reacts and performs in the underwater environment
- Breathing and breathing techniques and breathing training – you’ll be surprised by how much you improve
- The correct in-water techniques for executing a dive
- Effective finning techniques and streamlining for efficiency
- The value of and how to effectively dive with a buddy
- Dive planning and emergency management
- An understanding of water conditions and the marine environment as they relate to freediving
During the course you will get lots of time to practice your breathing techniques and diving skills too.
You will learn and practice
- Dynamic (horizontal swimming)
- Duck dive
- Fun dive – simply explore the reef showing off your new mermaid like skills
Anyone who is in good fitness, can swim 200 metres and is comfortable in the water with a desire to explore can take the Basic Freediving Course.
STEP 1 – REGISTER NOW, LOGIN AND GET STARTED!
Register yourself on the SSI homepage, then choose KASAI VILLAGE DIVE ACADEMY as a dive centre.
STEP 2 – ONLINE TRAINING & SIGNING UP WITH A DIVE CENTER
Start Learning – the programs are exciting with videos and animations. Test your knowledge with interactive questions. Add notes for discussion with your Instructor and track your progress every time you login.
The DiveSSI App is an “All-In-One Dive Tool” to give you digital access to your Training Materials, Logbook and Certifications. By purchasing the Diamond Version of your Digital Kits, you can access your materials offline via the SSI App on your Tablet or Smart Phone. Visit your App Store and download the DiveSSI App FREE – Available for iOS and Android!
Book your home-study kit now
After you downloaded the SSI App and signed in trough your SSI Diver Profile you can start your online training as soon as we open the course materials for you!
THIS MANUAL IS FOR BASIC FREEDIVING AND FREEDIVING LEVEL 1!
THERE ARE TWO OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM:
|Digital Basic Freediver Diamond Kit includes:
||Digital Basic Freediver Rental Kit includes:
The course includes all the elements required for completion: a library copy of the SSI Freediving level 1 Manual, internationally recognized SSI Basic Freediving certification card, full equipment hire and boat fees, high quality instruction from ex
perienced and qualified instructors, tea, coffee, water and light refreshments on the boat as well as free WiFi, Tea, coffee and water in the dive centre too.
- ₱ 7,200.00
- one day
- 1 theory lesson
- min. 2 pool session
- 10 years old or above
- This course can be started any day
- Level 1 Freediver or Digital Underwater Photography