Start your SSI Divemaster course here with us in Cebu, Philippines. SSI Divemaster are qualified to lead and guide certified divers and assist SSI Instructors with courses, which means upon completion of this course you could get paid to dive. Most importantly you will learn from very experienced professional level divers who have greatly surpassed this level of training. If you are an SSI Dive Guide and want to upgrade to SSI Divemaster level, then you simply need to take the Science of Diving module and have 60 logged dives.
An SSI Divemaster is an SSI DiveGuide who has completed the Science of Diving Module which distinguishes this professional with a greater of knowledge and understanding. If you are not yet an SSI Dive Guide but want to achieve the SSI Divemaster level, we simply package these 2 modules together. Take a moment to look at what you will learn during the Dive Guide portion of your training.
Your role as a DiveMaster will mean that not only will you be supervising and leading groups, organizing diving logistics but you will be on hand to recognize and handle stressful and emergency situations. You will be taught how to undertake these new responsibilities safely and professionally.
- Detailed Development Will Include:
- Your own skills to an exemplary level
- Your role and responsibilities
- Diver safety
- Dive planning and organization
- Group leadership and motivation
- Group management and control
- Preparation and planning for a range of diving activities, night, deep, boat, drift, wreck, etc.
- Solution thinking and problem solving.
- Stress and emergency management
- Snorkel and surface dive skills and techniques.
You will receive in water training so that you can complete: leader level rescue techniques, search techniques, dive briefing, professionally guiding, ensuring enjoyment of participants, effectively control divers underwater, execution of special dive situations like night and deep diving. You will also need to complete some stamina exercises: 700m snorkel swim (max. 20 min), underwater swim (min. of 25m), 15 min water tread, rescue an unconscious diver 100m (max. 8 min).
The SSI Divemaster training here in Cebu, Philippines includes all the elements required for completion: your own copy of the SSI Diveguide and Science of Diving Manual, high quality instruction from a highly qualified experienced instructors, tea, coffee, water, light refreshments and free access to wifi internet connection.
- ₱ 59,995.00* including Science of Diving Specialty
- minimum of 10 days
- 11 theory lessons
- min. of 3 pool sessions
- min. 7 Open water dives
- Advanced Open Water Diver, 18 years old and have 24 logged dives and experience with night, navigation, deep, boat and stress and rescue diver.
- This course can be started any day
- SSI Dive Control Specialist