A Dive Control Specialist can become a Training Specialist and teach certain SSI specialties by simply purchasing the training materials and co-teaching that Specialty with an SSI Instructor. These SSI Specialty programs include: Boat Diving, Digital Underwater Photography, Navigation, Perfect Buoyancy, Equipment Techniques, Computer Diving, Shark Diver, Underwater Naturalist.
During the Training Soecialist course the candidate has to proof ample knowledge of the topic by giving a Academic Presentation, passing the exam and also passing a in-water workshop.
The Course includes all the elements required for completion: your own copy of the SSI Diveguide and Science of Diving Manual, high quality instruction from a highly qualified experienced instructors, tea, coffee, water, light refreshments and free access to wifi internet connection.
- ₱12,500.00 (one course) ₱44,000.00 (four courses) ₱80,000.00 (eight courses)
- 1 day
- 1 theory lesson per specialty
- optional pool sessions
- 1 Open water dive per specialty
- Dive Control Specialist, 18 years old and have 75 logged dives
- This course can be started any day
- SSI Instructor Training Course