The Apply Advanced First Aid Instructor (Level 2 Instructor) course is done over two (2) days, if all home study is done prior to join the course
The Level 2 Instructor can teach First Aid, CPR and Oxygen Administration which is a requirement for Dive Professionals.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have an own set of Manikin, Oxygen delivery system and AED, or be at least able to rent it for the duration of the First Aid course;
- Have a background as Lecturer, Emergency Management Personnel, Nurse, or Physician.
- Have current First Aid, CPR and AED certifications from Respond Right Asia or equivalent.
- Comply with all renewal procedures every two (2) years.
- Maintain professional liability insurance (where applicable).
- Be affiliated to and work through an active Respond Right Asia Training Centre or Respond Right Asia Training Resort
Certification and Active Status Requirements
- Provide and maintain certification in the emergency administration of oxygen. This shall include knowledge of the medical principles involved and practical use of an emergency oxygen unit
- Deliver at least 1 academic lesson on a given topic with at least one 15 minute lesson being a pass at IE level (score of 46 points). At least 1 lesson evaluation form must be on file, including the passing lesson
- Pass a final exam with a pass mark of 80% for Instructor rating
- Pass and have on file, the facilitation of an academic session or workshop from:
- O2 Administration
- Pass a Professionalism Evaluation
- Maintain Professional Liability Insurance (where applicable).
The Course includes all the elements required for completion: your own copy of the Respond Right Instructor Manual, high quality instruction from a highly qualified experienced Instructor Trainer, tea, coffee, water, light refreshments and free access to wifi internet connection.
- ₱ 30,000.00
- 2 days
- 3 theory lessons
- 18 years old
- This course can be started any day
- Respond Right Instructor Trainer Course