As soon as you have certified 15 divers in a specialty area and you have 4 diving Instructor specialty’s you can apply for the Advanced Open Water Instructor rating. After you passed the SSI Science of Diving online exam and the Dive Guide Instructor upgrade, done with an SSI Instructor Trainer, you will be granted the level of SSI Divemaster Instructor. As an SSI Advanced Open Water and Divemaster Instructor you can teach the Science of Diving Specialty and can certify SSI Dive Guides and SSI Divemasters.
Be certified as an active Advanced Open Water Instructor and have logged at least 150 dives.
Your role as a Dive Guide will mean that not only will you be supervising and leading groups, organizing diving logistics but you will be on hand to recognize and handle stressful and emergency situations. You will be taught how to undertake these new responsibilities safely and professionally.
Detailed Development Include:
- Teach skills to an exemplary level
- The role and responsibilities
- Diver safety
- Dive planning and organization
- Group leadership and motivation
- Group management and control
- Preparation and planning for a range of diving activities, night, deep, boat, drift, wreck, etc.
- Solution thinking and problem solving.
- Stress and emergency management
- Snorkel and surface dive skills and techniques.
The Course includes all the elements required for completion: a copy of the Specialty Instructor Manual, internationally recognized SSI Advanced Open Water Instructor Certification card, high quality instruction from a highly qualified experienced instructor trainers, tea, coffee, water, light refreshments and free access to wifi internet connection.
- ₱ 15,000.00
- 1 day
- 5 theory lesson
- 1 pool session if needed
- 1 Open water dive
- To take this course you must be at least 18 years old or older
- This course can be started any day
- Dive Control Specialist Instructor