This Instructor Crossover seminar is intended to prepare the Non-SSI Instructor candidate for a career in the SSI system by crossing all recreational and technical levels to the adequate rating of SSI.
Actual certification as a XR or TXR Instructor is dependent upon:
- Successful completion of the Instructor Crossover for all levels the candidate is seeking
- Successful completion of all written exams for all XR or TXR Instructor levels subordinate to the crossover level the candidate is seeking
- Advanced Open Water Instructor or equivalent
- Enriched Air Nitrox Instructor or equivalent
- Diver Stress & Rescue Instructor or equivalent
- Certified 10 Enriched Air Nitrox Divers or equivalent
- Logged 25 Enriched Air Nitrox Dives or equivalent
- Certified at least as many divers at each level as specified in the Training Standards for the highest XR or TXR Instructor Level the candidate is seeking
- Logged 150 dives
During your XR / TXR crossover you will have perform skills and lectures in the SSI XR/TXR way. You do not have to complete any dives since SSI believes that you are already a certified, experienced Tech Instructor. The crossover will take 3 days and includes classroom terminology and the required skills for pool and ocean done in pool only). After the crossover you can be sure that you are ready to teach your first SSI XR / TXR Courses easily.
The Course includes all the elements required for completion: your own copy of the SSI XR Extended Range and TXR Technical Extended Range Student and Instructor Materials, XR / TXR Instructor certification card, high quality instruction from highly qualified experienced instructors, tea, coffee, water, light refreshments and free access to WiFi internet connection.
- ₱ 34,995.00
- 3 days
- minimum 2 theory lessons
- minimum 2 pool sessions
- Tech Instructor from another organisation
- This course can be started any day
- SSI TXR Instructor