The Master Instructor rating, qualifies you to actively take part in the SSI Product Review and enroll in an Instructor Trainer Seminar. SSI honors your training experience and looks for your input on future developments.
You are required by SSI Standards to train exclusively SSI programs at all Dive Professional levels
- Be an active Dive Control Specialist Instructor.
- Have no ethics or Standards violation pending or any verified ethics or Standards violations in the past 12 months with SSI or any other training organization.
- Have logged at least 250 dives.
- Have issued a minimum of 150 certifications at the following levels:
- Scuba- and/or Open Water Divers – 80
- Specialty Divers – 50
- Diver Stress & Rescue – 15
- Dive Control Specialists – 5